Owners/Riders - Trainers - Breeders - Horses - Industry
- Provides an educational path to understanding and applying the USRHA principles of stewardship, horsemanship and versatility.
- Offers new, exciting competitions that promote refinement, partnership and versatility.
- Expands your skills and those of your horse thus making riding safer and more enjoyable.
- Opportunities to join with others who share the same horsemanship ideals.
- Provides potential for personal recognition at the local, regional and national level.
- Provides the opportunity for new trainers to emerge as leaders in USRHA competitions with the potential for recognition at the local, regional and national level.
- Creates interest and demand for Refined Horse Versatility training thus increasing the potential client base.
- Encourages the development of new skills in both horse and rider that expand and extend the working life of the partnership.
- Provides a competitive avenue that which allows trainers to focus on developing a solid foundation and essential skills in both the horse and rider.
- Increases the value and marketability of horses.
- Provides an educational path to help breeders develop horses who are willing, confident in their abilities and prepared for life.
- Offers competitions that showcase the refinement and versatility of horses from yearlings to aged horses.
- Promotes the enjoyment of owning a horse, who is the Ultimate Partner, which enhances selling opportunities.
- Increases market awareness of how young horses, raised by USRHA principles, are positioned to be successful in life or any competitive endeavor.
- Sets the standard for working horses in a manner that supports mental/emotional well-being and physical soundness in order to create a long, lasting and harmonious working partnership with the rider.
- Increases abilities and confidence, encourages curiosity and the development of critical thinking skills.
- Improves partnership between horse and rider.
- Promotes horses who are willing, confident and refined in the way they handle/ride in and out of the arena.
- Raises value as well-mannered, refined and versatile horses are more highly regarded.
- Promotes the importance of stewardship to the horse in both competition and recreation.
- Offers a new educational and competitive path that encourages refinement, ride-ability and usefulness of the horse.
- Broadens the market and increases the value of horses by enhancing their skills thus making them suitable to more people.
- Expands the industry by the creation of a new organization with appeal to both new and current equestrians.
- Provides avenue for local, regional and national competitions.
P.O. Box 366
West End, NC 27376